Bath and Beauty
- $32.20FREE SHIPPING
- Ships from FL allow 1-5 days for Delivery$11.40FREE SHIPPING
- $29.89FREE SHIPPING
- $63.30FREE SHIPPING
8 Tips on How To Ship Etsy Bath and Beauty Items
If you are an Etsy or Amazon Homemade store owner who is wondering the best way to ship healthy and beauty products like cosmetic makeup, natural soaps, hair care, natural fragrances, essential oils, bath accessories and/or skin care products, you have come to the right place.
1. The most important thing about shipping Etsy bath and beauty products is protection. Be sure to wrap your candles, soaps, bath bombs, and cosmetics with bubble wrap, foam, or use bubble bag pouches or foam pouches which will separate your separate items so they don't rub against each other.It also helps prevent them from heating up ironically.
2. Bio-degradable packing peanuts are also wonderful to fill the gaps to ensure all items are "snug as a bug."
3. Shipping homemade Etsy bath and beauty products like soaps can be challenging, particularly in the heat. Therefore in the hottest summer months, consider paying extra for expediated shipping.
4. Most bath bombs are sold as sets and often fit in the 5x5x5 box or the 6x6x6 shipping boxes.
5. Cube boxes tend to be a good starting point for many items sold as kits.
6. . If you are selling perfume or nail polish that has any alcohol in it, please note that you can not ship this internationally, but you can ship domestically using ground transportation.
7. If you are shipping a few items weighing under 13 ounces, you can usually take advantage of the lowest shipping prices of USPS First Class, but for heavier items often Priority Flat Rate is a good idea. (They have free boxes if you go this route)
8. Make sure to wrap all beauty products with bubble, foam and then nestle in biodegradable packing peanuts.